.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, April 16, 2005

 

AWAI financial copywriting course

The next several posts are taken from one I originally
wrote for AWAI's student forum.

By the way -- I do recommend it!

Although I found a few flaws and things I wanted
further clarified, such as this:

In Chapter 8, Peter Betuel wrote that "Many times
it's easier to tweak an existing package than to
start with a totally new one."

Since this was in the section on Tips on Getting
and Working With Clients, does that mean that he
is suggesting we can be paid for modifying ;
current packages?

Everything I've seen so far from AWAI seems to
imply that copywriters write the entire packages
from scrach.

Is there much of a market for hiring someone to,
say, write a new envelope teaser for a control?
Stuff like that?

top copywriters

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?