.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

 

Time for a re-write already!

Bad news!

Harlan Kilstein took a look at my sales letter for myself
and told it needs a major re-write. It doesn't sell me - he
was bored.

:(

The good news is that I found out so quickly. I've figured
out a number of ways already to improve it. But first of
all am conducting some market research.

I posted a note asking Internet marketers how they
selected copywriters for hire -- on Clickbank Success
Forum, Ablake and Michael Green's How to forum. I
already have some good responses but I'm waiting through
the end of this week day.

Tomorrow night I'll be attending the June meeting of the
St Louis Web Developers/Designers user group - for the
first time in about 4 years. Networking.

I've decided that when it's appropriate I'll still give out my
business card. If somebody checks out my letter while
it's still boring . . . well, the next meeting's not for a month,
and that'll come the day after the Persuasion in Print
seminar from Harlan Kilstein, John Carleton and Kenrick
Cleveland in Las Vegas, so who knows if I'll make it or
not?

Also, I'm still providing links to my site from this blog
for Yahoo and Google to find it and index. Might as well
get that process started. I'll post, link and ping again
once I've re-written the letter.

online copywriter

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?