.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, September 19, 2005

 

The "Go To" Site for All Your Copywriting Needs

Seems crazy, but I've been so busy I haven't posted here
in quite a while, and I should be mentioning a new site
I just put up -- The Ultimate Copywriting Resource
Center.

See, when I got started learning copywriting, I searched
around the web, I got on a dozen lists and got millions
of emails a day, searched on eBay, etc.

About a month ago, I thought, what if there were
ONE site with EVERYTHING on it? Wouldn't that be
a lot easier for copywriters, especially student
copywriters?

Yeah, and if I listed all copywriters' sites, it'd
be a lot easier for clients looking for copywriters
as well.

You can blame it all on Gary Halbert, if you want.
When I bought John Carlton's Kick Ass Copywriting
Secrets of a Marketing Rebel, he also sent me a
cassette tape of a call between him and Gary Halbert
on "Go To" guys. They advised everyone to become
the "Go To" guy in your industry.

The guy (or gal) everyone goes to for information,
help, etc. The expert who gets things done.

So I created the "Go To" site for all your copywriting
needs.

Also, it was Gary Halbert I heard say (on a phone call
hosted by Michel Fortin) that "Great copywriters read
everybody." Not sure if that quote's word for word
accurate, but the meaning is. No one course, book or
seminar can teach you everything, but no one copywriter
has it all.

So we students have to learn from everyone.

Check it out here:

The Ultimate Copywriting Resource Center

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?